Re: OT Re: Installing Voxin Eloquence Broke Speakup?

John Doe or whatever your real name is, and if you are not the moderator for this list, I wish you'd remove yourself from this list.

This is a Debian topic, this is about Debian Accessibility and there has been a very productive discussion about this going on and off this list for about a week.  If you are a debian accessibility developer, perhaps your work can be done without such destructive comments.

You will take note I do not like cowards who hide behind any pseudonym - unless your name is really "John Doe" - but I think that just like the comments you leave lambasting anyone who does not agree with you, that it is fake.

Go crawl into a hole, and hopefully that hole will be covered up with debris and other things that seem naturally attracted to your type of personality and we will not have to suffer through your misplaced anger and other personal deficiencies.

Best regards,
David Ring