Re: OT: Re: Tasksel

John Doe,

You changed the subject line so most of us cannot follow the conversation.

All you would have had to do is quote the text from David Hoff Jr's message which is:

I installed Tasksel and ran it. It listed various choices and I chose
#19, Debian Console Games. I got an "Access denied" error. I tried
with and without sudo as well as using su to try it from root. Same
result. I tried it from the console as well as the Mate terminal. I
recently ran update as well as upgrade. I am running 32 bit Debian 11.7
with the current updates. I also tried to install a different desktop in
case there was a glitch with the console games choice. Same result.

Any suggestions.
--
 <dhoffjr@att.net>

It's difficult enough for people with disabilities to manage, but what you often do makes things confusing and hard to follow.

By the way, is "John Doe" your real name or did you choose a name to hide behind?

Best regards,

David Ring