Re: Raspi-Config

OOOOOoo! Yes, yes, yes! I think I like that. A great deal…

And possibly somebody to consider "authoring "the "text Dash mode Dash graphical – menus "to not sound like a total jabber circus when using speech?!
Ian  C. Bray
Email: icb@aye.net
Gmail: ian.c.bray@gmail.com
Imail: ian.c.bray@icloud.com

***** This contact information is given as intended for the original recipient(s) specified in the directed field in the original message provided header and is not to be shared with any other person(s) organization, group, or entity, biological or mechanical, or otherwise constructed withouth the express permission of myself directly.