Re: pipewire config

Hi Sam,

The only real reason why I even tried playing with pipewire at all is I thought maybe connecting back to the host over jack may prove to be better performing than virtualized audio hardware. Does anyone have thoughts about that?

You've got me wondering if I should look at emacspeak on macos. I'd like to not have to carry a second machine around to have a screen reader that works in a terminal, which Voiceover just does so horribly at. Unfortunately, getting anything running on these new arm64 macs is difficult.

Any ideas for me?

Thanks everyone.
--FC