Will be the new Raspberry pi os accessible under Wayland?

Dear users and also Debian Accessibility devels,

the latest Raspberry pi os with desktop, based on Debian 12 uses if I understand correctly only Wayland on Raspberry 4 and 5. It can be interesting if GTK 3 and not GTK 4 is used, but at this time, I don't have any working Raspberry pi to test, but my Raspberry pi 5 is in the way, so my question is, will this version be accessible with Orca? All other changes are positive for me, default Debian kernel, Default debian bootloader, Pipewire, Firefox...

Thanks,

Pavel