Re: Problems with cursor routing and copy/paste in BRLTTY

Odd Martin Baanrud, le mer. 18 oct. 2023 14:45:05 +0200, a ecrit:
> > On 29 Sep 2023, at 23:41, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > Linux indeed broke TIOCSTI for brltty. The fix is under way, it'll get
> > into Debian 12's backport eventually (linux 6.4.8).
>
> Do you know when it’s ready?

"when it's ready."

I'm not in the kernel team so I can't answer anyway, but I guess the
answer would be the same.

> If it take som time, how can I revert to the release kernel, without having to disable backports all together?

backports don't upgrade automatically, so you can just reinstall the
non-backport kernel and remove the backport kernel, and the latter won't
come back automatically.