Should accessibility Blend kept on Debian web pages

Hi,

at DebConf we discussed the Blends page on our web site[1].  It mentions
Debian Accessibility as upcoming Blend.  While I notice you are
regularly your tasks files in Git these packages were never released.
I think you mentioned before that this is not really the plan but you
like the web interface as overview for what we have.  Fine.

The question is: Should be Debian Accessibility kept on the Blends
overview page and if yes, what would be a proper categorisation since
IMHO upcoming is not the right term for what exists since > 10 years.
We could move it to existing Blends since there is no rule / policy
that metapackages need to exist or remove the team from the Blends
page - whatever you prefer and think correctly describes your status.

Kind regards and thanks for all your work

     Andreas.

[1] https://www.debian.org/blends

--
http://fam-tille.de