Re: [orca] Re: Braille navigation issues with Orca 44.1

Ok I ask another thing about braille navigation that is strange but I did not find any solution:

When I am in a browser and navitate with pan key, when I encounter an unordered or ordered list, the braille display stay on the first item and do not go on te following.

To go to the next item I have to press down arrow key.

Have you an idea about this behaviour?

Roberto Burceni

Linux System Admin & PHP developer

Esperto accessibilità siti web