Re: What's the most Accessible Linux VM Server Platform?

On 9/7/23 12:21, Al Puzzuoli wrote:
I’m looking to run a mix of containers and virtual machines. I’ll likely end up containerizing  many services such as Pihole and plex, but I’m not sure it makes sense to containerize other things, such as Windows domain controllers, etc.

To the best of my knowledge, you'll need full virtualization for Windows guests. I haven't any experience with those.

Linux guests support paravirtualization with special drivers designed for the virtual environment.