Re: How to Install Basic Debian CLI System with Networking and screen reader

On 5/29/23 04:33, D.J.J. Ring, Jr. wrote:
I've had it work that way Martin,  but it's not working for Glenn.

I also don't understand what you mean by "I start the installer with medium
priority" - I've never seen a choice.

It's there in the advance mode, mind the accessibility wiki!

It should be an explicit choice to have a configured Debian Command Line
Interface (CLI) Text Mode.
At the prompt that ask for what package to install, select the one
without DE.

Instead of ranting/complaining, I would suggest you to read the
extensive Debian's doc.

--
John Doe