Re: tty13-24

On Dec 25, 2022, at 12:17 PM, K0LNY_Glenn <glenn@ervin.email> wrote:

> I've only used a terminal, I'm unfamiliar with the benefits of one or more
> consoles over terminal windows.

Many of us prefer the way that speakup reads the terminal. It's not perfect, and I'm sure that with some work interactive shells could be made smarter for accessing information more quickly, and maybe some of us do have something like that working. I'd be interested in that discussion, if we could find an appropriate place to have that discussion, is the blinux list still alive?

--FC