Re: What's Wrong with this Mirror?

I would suggest just using deb.debian.org as its recommended by the installer, as long as you have no other external repos installed you can take the sources.list file from your installation media, assuming your desktop file manager supports mounting squashfs filesystems, then all you need to do after mounting is go into the mounted drive and go to /etc/apt and copy the default sources.list file, provided your installation media was for sid