Re: replace pulseaudio with pipewire

Thanks this worked.  Though it's possible either my sources.list is
missing an entry or pipewire.pulse got deprecated and removed from the
archives.  I ended up only installing pipewire and wireplumber and
allowing dependencies to install on this end.  It's odd, but apparently
pulseaudio wasn't installed at all on bookworm so maybe sound was run by
alsa directly.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.