Re: how to set other languageson speakup and espeak

*for installation process

În lun., 29 aug. 2022 la 08:05, Marcel Roșca <roscamarcel88@gmail.com> a scris:
And one more thing, I have a laptop without num keyboard from the right side. I could change it in speakup or i must have a keyboard which have those keys?

În lun., 29 aug. 2022 la 07:39, Marcel Roșca <roscamarcel88@gmail.com> a scris:
I'll try to reinstal and to be more attent at installation process and I'll come with updates.

În lun., 29 aug. 2022 la 07:38, Marcel Roșca <roscamarcel88@gmail.com> a scris:
*Version 11.4
Sorry, but I forgot to paste resoult

În lun., 29 aug. 2022 la 07:35, Marcel Roșca <roscamarcel88@gmail.com> a scris:
Hello!

after file /etc/debian_version: my debian version is

În lun., 29 aug. 2022 la 00:43, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> a scris:
Hello,

Sorry for the delay, I had to actually test things to check what was
going wrong.

Marcel Roșca wrote:
> but when the installation process had been finished,
> The language is also romanian, but numbers and symbols it is reading in English
> and just letters it is speaking in Romanian.

? I am not getting this behavior. Which version of Debian are you using?
When I install in romanian, keypresses are indeed echoed in Romanian,
but when I reboot, keypresses are still echoed in Romanian, as well as
when spelling characters with the speakup reviewing.

> And one more thing, How to use espeak-ng instead of espeak?

Debian already uses espeak-ng by default.

> I am sorry for my english I do not know it very well.

Your english it nice, no worry :)