Re: Which softwares to install ?

Hello,

LibreFaso, le mer. 15 juin 2022 20:54:36 +0000, a ecrit:
> There are many softwares in the Debian-accessibility category, should I install them all ?I don't want to clutter the computers nor confuse the kids, they use NVDA and JAWS but never had a Debian machine before.

Among the packages in the tasks:
https://blends.debian.org/accessibility/tasks/

you can for instance install those marked "Official Debian packages with
high relevance", which have been marked so in the a11y blend to
explicitly tell that they are generally very helpful, while others might
cover more corner cases.