Re: Iggdrasill, a new amazing screen reader

Sébastien,

I tried the latest daily installer and it still doesn't work with my sound card, after detection there is no screen reader, so I aborted the installation as I already have Bullseye installed. As noted before I have screen reader in both console and Graphical User Interface, but I cannot play media because the rest of the system seems to be using my digital output sound card, and I cannot charge it to my analog soundcard because it is greyed out and can't be selected. I've tried making an asound.conf file but I must have not done it correctly to reverse the soundcard order and make the analog soundcard first instead of second.

Best to you,

David