Re: Skipping disk erase on Debian text-based installation

On 11/3/22 15:55, Samuel Thibault wrote:
jordan, le jeu. 03 nov. 2022 14:49:51 +0000, a ecrit:
as far as I know, you could manually select options in the installer, but as I
understand it goes through them on its own, the only chance I have had to go
through them manually was because of an error

You can also come back to the main menu with the '<' answer. Then you
can change the question level down, and come back to the disk management
and there you'll get the extra questions.

To expend on Samuel's answer, you can also install Debian in advance
mode  if you need to 'preseed' some stepts or set  specific default
values for some questions.

--
John Doe