Re: Voxin in the Debian 11 console

Well, David, Samuel-and-All, to my amazement, yesterday with the help of David from the Slint list, I now have Allison, an embedded Voxin voice working in Debian SID. Among steps I had to take were making sure that only 1 item showed up when running spd-say -O or -L. Running spd-conf and selecting choices for both system-and-user. So, now Allison comes up, while booting, says something along the lines of "failed to start software speech" which one would wonder "how is it even working"? I will write Oralux to ask about how-and-where to add dictionary entries. And Samuel, in your previous message, I had never seen that address for oralux? Is that an alternative or an error? Thanks in advance
Chime