Re: Which softwares to install ?

On 6/15/2022 10:54 PM, LibreFaso wrote:
Hi all !
I'm preparing a (very small) bunch of old computers for the ABPAM kids in Ouagadougou (ETA unknown, alas).
But I don't know what to put on them in addition to Orca, Compiz and eSpeak.
There are many softwares in the Debian-accessibility category, should I install them all ?I don't want to clutter the computers nor confuse the kids, they use NVDA and JAWS but never had a Debian machine before.
The guy who's supposed to teach them is a quite competent Linux user, so he may probably be able to install packages on site (if he can find enough bandwidth), but it's probably better if the computers are ready when I send them.

Not realy an answer but you could add the accessibility pkgs on a USB
key (1) and send that key with the computers.

1)  https://linoxide.com/install-debian-packages-offline/

--
John Doe