Re: Please! I need a new brltty 6.4 package for Debian Bookworm.

Hello Samuel,

I received a message from Dave Mielke. He says that nobody else is having the problem with brltty becoming unresponsive. So this must be a Debian Bokworm problem.
The word-wrap problem is due to a bug. A new version of brlty, 6.5, will be out in a couple of weeks.

John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org