Re: I need a new brltty 6.4 package for Debian Bookworm.

On 4/28/2022 1:02 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
Hello,

For some time brltty has been becoming unresponsive on mutt. Just now it became unresponsive on the title of a book I was trying to download from Bookshare.
In both cases, when I went to a console where root was loggee in and pressed  up arrow brltty was restarted. there is also the problem that brltty does not do word wrap. This is a regression from all previous Debian versions.

If making a new package from the current brltty repository is too much work, what can I do to solve these problems?

I would build it from source.

If I recall correctly, you already asked for this but never answered
back to the list.

Everyone is welcome to help.

--
John Doe