Fwd: lxde enabling a11y variables

Dear team,
I successfully installed Raspberry pi os 32 bit recommended version and now, I need to check if all a11y variables are set, but the lxappearance app, where enable a11y technologies is located is inaccessible. So how can I manually enable a11y technologies in Lxde? I created /etc/profile.d/a11y.sh and entered export ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1 but this has no effect. I think something is not enabled, because I can not navigate the desktop with Orca and I also can not click buttons in panel.
Thanks,
Pavel