Re: On Braille and Linux

Oh no, I wasn't meaning to put more work on Joanie. I meant Rich could work on that, since he'd have to get used to working on other technologies besides, and he'd have to patch that into Orca anyway so why not get used to the internals now. Also this could help bring trackpad navigation to Orca as well.

On Sun, Apr 3, 2022 at 12:08 PM Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
Devin Prater, le dim. 03 avril 2022 12:02:59 -0500, a ecrit:
> I'd work on getting Orca working on it first before working on a text
> input method,

Well "Orca" is mostly about Joanie alone, so I'd say avoid putting yet
more load on her and work on a text input method.