Re: Request for help on braille and speech on virtual console

Jim,

You need to enter the BRLTTY Preferences Menu and enable contracted braille.

Details vary, but if your display has a braille keyboard, use dots
1-2-3-4 with space bar to enter the Preferences Menu, then cursor
routing keys to make selections.

Regards,
David