Re: Crypted LVM and beep tones

Hi, If speech is enabled and as I set the initial ramdisk to generic to include all drivers why not include the espeakup and sound packages so you could have speech during this process?  I myself also use this encryption feature and as you could always create a key file and add it to another luks slot I would not rather have to do this as I am not sure if there is a timeout when that prompt appears after booting.  It would be nice to have speech during that process or if a Braille display was connected Braille support or better yet both.  Nick Gawronski