Accessible Coconut

Hi all.

I discovered the existence of the Linux distribution named Accessible Coconut a few days ago, but have trouble finding information about it.
There are two websites I am aware of, https://accessible-coconut.blogspot.com/ and http://www.cocofrix.com/, both of which propose to download the ISO on Sourceforge (https://sourceforge.net/projects/accessible-coconut/f ), but both of which bearing very scarce information beyond the download links and a few words about their objective (accessibility).

Anyone tried it or know someone who tried it ?