Re: Iggdrasil, a new amazing screenreader

Well, DJ, first of all, I see why you like Zoe. But what were those metronome style clicks after each sentense? Maybe some time if they ever fix those non-interrupt issues, maybe I would purchase a 3rd voice. Now, I completely agree with you about Word-Perfect. wp6.0 let me do anything I needed. I had actually tried installing wp8 for Linux, but no luck, however, running a duckduckgo search, this is a best place to start:
www.control-escape.com/linux/wp8.html
Best of success if you try.
Chime