Bullseye No Speech In Consoles 2-6 and Unable to log into Xorg MATE in as user

Hello,

I installed a different Display Manager in hopes that that would stop the crashing as I log in to Bullseye.  I also changed from stable to sid and those packages.

My problem is, I don't know who to report this to, it isn't MATE because if I install another Desktop Environment, I still have the problem.

From the files enclosed it seems that the reason I don't have speech in the other consoles is because something seems to be killing speech-dispatcher.

Anyway,  I'm not a computer expert, I am just a stubborn radio officer whose job it used to be to send out SOS until someone heard me.

I include links to pastebin - dmesg is that output of dmesg from the system under discussion as are the other files.

Best to all,
David