Re: Report on Latest Testing (Bullseys) Weekly

The iso just doesn't speak when installing, it says on the screen:

To use this sound card, press Enter now.
To use this sound card, press Enter now.

Since I can see these two lines, I just wait and press Enter after the second line is written on the screen - only takes 5 seconds or so.

I have screen reader speech on reboot, but I cannot log in using my username, it goes into an infinite loop.

I can just change my user name to root and enter the root password, and I can get into MATE Graphic User Interface.

But that's not what is supposed to be.

Both the latest weekly build with firmware and the last Bullseye RC3 are broken at least when running on my computer.

Best Regards,
David