CD or DVD image that works for Bullseye RC3

Hello,

I've been in this position before with Buster.  Even the release of Buster would not would not recognize my sound card, and I had to wait until the first corrective release after Buster was released. 10.00.01 or 10.01.00 or something like that.

Could someone tell me a CD or DVD non-free image that doesn't have the problem with installing firmware?

I've tried three times now, and I don't have sound, I don't have Ethernet and I don't have Wi-Fi even though the installer uses my Wi-Fi during installation.

Jim Green who's trying Bullseys in the Net Install CD format in 32 bit is also having the very same problem, after installation he boots up to a computer without sound.

I wish there was a question in the Installation where it asks "Do you want to boot up into the graphical mode or into the console text mode.

I disabled the Desktop Manager  by using as root:

systemctl disable lightdm

That worked fine, but I am still without both Wi-Fi, Ethernet and sound.

During one install I had no network components, nm tui and nm cli were missing as well. I don't know why.  That's where I am now.

I've been trying to find a CD that will allow me to fakeroot into my system and do an update to try to get the firmware installed but so far no luck with that.

Best regards,

David