Re: Screen Reader

I agree with Jude about lynx.  However I'll add that I've tried to get the developer of Lynx to make the lengthy configuration easier on those of us who use screen readers, the configuration file is huge, and it can be made to work very well, but the amount of time it takes to read the file in a screen reader is enormous.  I do wish the developer would make available a blind or visually impaired curated configuration so we could at least have a working configuration, but this has been asked many times and the answer is always a very polite "No".

Regards,

David