Re: Debian Installer Bullseye RC 1 release

Am 12.05.2021 um 10:36 schrieb Samuel Thibault:

Mmm, were you actually using speech synthesis during the installer?  We
copy over the audio parameters only if speech was used.

I was not using speech during installation, only braille... Thats how I install and use Debian systems for years. I install only with braille support and start to use braille plus speech after the installation has finished.

Now, after a reboot of the new installed VM, a file /var/lib/alsa/asound.state does exist. But still volume is to low to hear the speech output.

Also, can you send me (privately since it contains installation-time
passwords) /var/log/installer/cdebconf/questions.dat ? It seems you get
an error at the localechooser step.

Will send you the file just after this message.

Ciao and thanks,

  Schoepp