Re: debian multimedia now works

What iso did you use?

I just tried the latest firmware full size regular and live DVD iso files and neither correctly detects my analog soundcard which I use. But since I can see, I just continued with the installation, and when I rebooted I had screen reader in console.

However the same /home partition I was using for Buster somehow has configuration files which break Xorg so I had to make a new user.

Ho, ho, ho!

David