Re: Iggdrasil, a new amazing screenreader

Hi Aaron: On at least 2 instances I asked NVDA if they would make a Linux version? Both times they said "no" While I am only a console user, I've always found ORCA confusing, but 1 of my Linux experts thinks that with a different desktop layout, I might like it better. If there were a graphical layout which felt like win98 that would be better. But even the other day I went on my Wife's windows7 machine, trying to navigate a site I couldn't access in L Y N X, but I certainly didn't find much there which would make me wanna be much in graphical.
Chime