Re: Iggdrasil, a new amazing screenreader

On 12/12/21 04:59, Pawel L. wrote:
I am sure that it would be better for all of us to effectively support
the development of ORCA, as is the case with NVDA in Windows, than to
start new projects.

Most of the issues with graphical user interface accessibility under Linux are in the desktop environments and applications, not in the screen reader.

Orca is well maintained, but my impression is that some other, necessary components aren't. If someone wants to devote resources to working on graphical desktop accessibility, screen reader development isn't where I would suggest starting.