Re: method for booting the talking network installation with non-free firmware from the hard drive using grub

Nick Gawronski <nick@nickgawronski.com> wrote:
> Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to have one of my other partitions on
> my hard drive contain the Debian network installation with the non-free
> firmware then setup grub for a text target I could type in after the boot
> prompt comes up so when I run it the espeakup software starts like it does
> when booting from a CD with the iso image burned to it?

Starting from a distribution such as GRML, then running Debootstrap to
install Debian to the system drive, would probably be easier.

Grml had good accessibility when I last used it, but that wasn't
recently.

I rarely install Linux - often only once ever per machine.