Screen Reader

I need to demonstrate the benefits of writing accessible html to my
development group, and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good
screen reader I can use. It doesn't have to be open source, but I'd like
it to do a really good job of showing what is possible and how following
the WCAG standards helps, and allow me to demonstrate some of the things
that make even compliant sites a pain to use when you can't see the screen.

Thanks,

Aaron