Sv: Install Orca screen reader on the server.

No

Orca require gui

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Från: Marcel Roșca
Skickat: den 10 juli 2021 17:06
Till: debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Ämne: Install Orca screen reader on the server.

Hello! I want to know if "Orca" can be installed on a server without a Desktop environment, because I am a blind person and I would like to install a dedicated server. I don't want to have graphics, so I thought I'd install the orca manually, but I have no idea how to do that. I have already installed the audio drivers and I have sound in the terminal is not a problem, but with the installation of the orca it is a bit problematic. I use SSH to control the server, but I want to have a solution if I lose the connection so I can go to the terminal and restore from there, Thanks for the attention and I apologize for my English I don't know and I use Google Translate. Goodbye.