Re: Viable speech recognition tools?

On 21/5/21 6:54 am, Richard Owlett wrote:
The links I found seemed to suggest Deepspeech was aiming at people like me. An important feature is that it is open source. However, I found on article suggesting Mozilla was winding down its development. [ https://venturebeat.com/2021/04/12/mozilla-winds-down-deepspeech-development-announces-grant-program/ ]

The latest development appears to be taking place now at

https://coqui.ai/

I assume the developers are no longer Mozilla employees.