Re: Problem with Orca not starting

It's probably nt an Orca problem. To check, does it work if run manually after you restart lightdm? You can see what happens in braille or from a tty: export DISPLAY=:0 then run orca --replace

Either an at-spi service does not start correctly, or your command start of Orca is not good in Preferences - Personal - start Applications (check the command is correct)

Regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Debian Developer non uploading
Community team member
Accessibility team member
debian-l10n-french team member
President of Debian France non-profit organization