Re: Audio problems with Debian, speech output and the latest VMware Workstation release :-(

Hi Geoff,

Am 05.06.2020 um 15:38 schrieb Geoff Shang:

I also use Debian in VMWare Player 15 under windows 10 for work.

Fortunately, I've not updated to 15.5.5 and I won't now thanks to your warning.

I've also tested VMware player 15.5.5, unfortunatly with the same bad result :-(. Its not as bad as with VMware Workstation, but its also not as good with the version before.

Seems you aren't alone: https://server.vpnwp.com/vmware/vmware-distorted-choppy-audio-windows-host-linux-kubuntu-vm/

Cool, thanks for the link!

This probably makes it more likely that VMWare will fix it.

Yes, lets hope it!

Cheers,

  Schoepp