Re: Orca bug with capital letters by icon

Le 11/12/2020 à 16:25, Vojtěch šmiro a écrit :
Hello,

I would like to write you about bug in Voxin and Orca, when is set reading of Capital letters like icon on Voice page tab. Warning! this bug is only in Raspberry Pi, not in PC. In PC there is not any problem with Voxin.
Hello Vojtěch,

Steps to reproduce:
1. Switch to Voxin.
2. Write in Pluma for example
Mozilla Firefox.
The result: it clicks twice in the word Mozilla and not in word Firefox.
Expected resuld: it may click in all two words Mozilla Firefox, not onli in the word Mozilla.
I've tried with czech voices, I don't have any english voices, so I don't know, if bug is with them too or with other languages.
What do you mean by it clicks? How do you make it to click?

The bug of clicking with Espeak:
1. Switch to Espeak-cs.
2. Write in Pluma
Od Libora
It means from Libor.
It clicks only in the word Od and in the word Libora not. This is on PC and Raspberry too. In Voxin on PC the bug doesn't exist.
All bugs are in Ubuntu, Debian, Raspbian and Stormux, it's not depend on used operating system.
Do you reproduce the issue with Espeak NG or the "old" Espeak?