Re: Braille indications of indentation in python

Hello,

John J. Boyer, le ven. 21 août 2020 06:15:03 -0500, a ecrit:
> Is there a way to get an indication of Python indentation on a Braille display.

Please avoid posting the same question separately on different lists.
Asking the question on several lists at the same time can increase the
likeliness of getting an answer, yes, but better post to the different
lists together in the same mail, so that all people get the answers
from the other lists in Cc, and thus know whether the question has been
answered, or even learn from the answers.

I guess the thread that started on the brltty mailing list will be more
useful to follow.