Orca Help

I have been trying to learn how to use copy and paste using Orca in the Debian 10.4 GUI terminal. I do not have braille enabled which has an option to mark the beginning and end of a selection but is not seemably changeable as currently configured. How do I mark the beginning and end of the text I want to copy?  I turn on flat review and then move over the text I want to copy but only the last line is copied.  I'm trying to copy information from a web page using Lynx and/or Links.