Re: boot-time accessibility issues

If dummy was used for monitor type, the screen reader could come up
talking without any monitor attached.  Many linux distros including
debian can get a monitor turned on and off during operation and don't
let a screen reader know now we have a working monitor and now we don't
have a working monitor.  I'm thinking along these lines to attempt to
make installations bulletproof.  On the debian-user list earlier someone
had a monitor that required firmware to run it and debian wouldn't
install without that firmware.  I'm not sure with that radeon monitor if
vga normal could have been run on boot to eliminate the firmware
complaint.