Re: Debian Install Suggestions

Hello!
Yes! I was asked to choose wi-fi or eathernet. I chose wi-fi and connected to it. It seems like during the installation process it was connected and it downloaded all of the components that were needed.
After the installation process I tried to use the built-in mate network manager and also nmtui. I can find the network there, but when I try to connect it says: connection lost. I will try to use the firmware net installer today, I don't know if it can solve the issue. I tried to search something online but couldn't find anything about the salution of my issue.

Sent from my iPhone