Re: Installing debian with accessibility enabled in oracle virtual box

i wonder if the xfce image have accessibility at all

i used the dvd image in vb no problem

but i'm a braille user

Den 2020-02-19 kl. 19:01, skrev Всеволод Попов:
Hello everyone!
I am an absolute beginner in linux operating system. I have a question.
I decided to try to install debian to oracle virtualbox virtual machine and I have got issues after enabling speech by presssing s and enter. After it is enabled, I cannot move between anything by pressing numpad 7 and 9. I cannot hear anything. I tryed to create a virtual machine again but it doesn't help me. I also tryed to change the sound system in the settings of the virtual machine but it doesn't help me also. I am using this image: https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-cd/debian-10.3.0-amd64-xfce-CD-1.iso Is there a way how it can be fixed? I know someone installed debian to virtual box, but they cannot remember what they did to make it working. Thank you!

Von meinem iPhone gesendet