Re: [fenrir-screenreader] Re: fenrir installation (fwd)

an upcoming competitor to espeakup and similar programs.  Written in
python and running in userland not kernel space.  Installs correctly or
archlinux using pip3 install fenrir-screenreader but not on debian since
debian places non-source files in locations fenrir doesn't expect.  If a
way exists in python to check for debian system this could maybe get
modified and have fenrir-screenreader work on debian too.