Re: New Nuance Conversational Voice

It’s okay, probably the best Nuance has, but they’ll need to do more than just go one sentence at a time in order to be “conversational.” I think what they mean by that is that the voice sounds smooth and pretty, for their actual customers now, the automated phone software market. Don’t be surprised if this voice doesn’t sound as great when dealing with long texts like books which we use, and even screen reading, with our jargon like “combo box” or “radio button.”

Just trying to be the voice of some reason here.