Debian 10.2.0 post installation issue

Hello list,
Recently I was told that I should have no problem with Debian
installation as long as I create my installation media from the latest
release of Debian & I will use the accessible installation method.
So I got it from the following  link:
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/10.2.0+nonfree/amd64/iso-cd/firmware-10.2.0-amd64-netinst.iso
I pressed letter s at the boot screen & all went very well, my sound
card was recognized, my Braille display wasn't but I knew about it
since it was a serial-connected unit so I would have to activate it
later on, after the installation is completed.
After rebooting my system at the end of the installation process I
could hear ORCA asking me about my user name & password so I entered
this data & as soon as I did it ORCA's speech was gone. I had no idea
what happened.
My next move was to activate my Braille display. I switched to another
console and tried to run BRLTTY to find out that it wasn't install
during this "accessible" installation process - hmmm, interesting.
I installed BRLTTY and modified the grub script to make sure that my
ALVA 480 Braille display is going to be activated at the next restart.
I restarted my system & again I got ORCA talking at the welcome screen
& this time my Braille display was working too.
 I entered my login data & ORCA's speech disappear but I had my
Braille display working so I was sure that ORCA worked but with no
speech. The system sound card worked fine, nothing was muted or so.
I thought that I will have more luck if I install Debian from its live
non-free MATE release so I created another installation media. I got
ORCA working while running the live session from my USB stick but
there is no way to fire up Debian installation to the hard drive from
it at least with ORCA & no sight at all.
I am really puzzled by the statement that Debian should be accessible
to a blind user if its installation is provided with the accessible
installation option. could I get any input from the developers,
perhaps, some suggestion why it did not work or what I did wrong so it
did not work form me at the end?
Thanks,
Pawel